Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN EATING?!


It appears that people have been starting to wonder.  Has she fallen off the food wagon?  Has she been eating out all summer?  Is she gorging herself on Cheerios just to get by?  Weeeeell...there's a simple yet complicated set of answers: No, sort of, and no.  I've fallen behind because, well, life happens, so the next few posts will be me playing catch-up and then I'll fill you in on my summer shenanigans.

In the mean time, let me clue you in to a delicious upgrade to an old standard of mine.  I'm a fan of Lean Cuisine frozen pepperoni pizza, but after awhile it get's old, so I discovered a great way to liven that puppy up: The Great and Powerful Pepperoncini.


While the pizza alone ain't bad in itself, pepperoncini gives it a little pickley zing that wakes it up a bit.  Of course, fresh pizza is your best option, but if you're in a pinch, I definitely recommend.

Official Grade: A



No comments:

Post a Comment